Saturday, September 10, 2011

harder better faster stronger

So I'm drawing a lot - every day I pretty much draw as much as I can. It reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer goes to hell and the devil straps him to a machine that force-feeds him donuts, expecting it to be a torture, but Homer loves it. My hand gets sore sometimes, but I never get bored of drawing the same characters over and over again, and I am always learning and looking for ways of improving.

My own projects are coming along well. When my pal Siloën gets back from TIFF we'll start shooting our stop-motion short 'Onions', which is shaping up to be pretty sweet. I've started looking at crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter and IndieGoGo for The Overlord Animated Webseries. There's some encouraging success stories coming from the crowdfunding scene.

The Overlord Music is finished, and we'll be putting it up on iTunes soon...

2 comments:

G. said...

Awesome post from an awesome guy. Looking forward to more!

rootwood said...

I'm under a deadline at the moment - otherwise I'd post some sketches... next week for sure!