Friday, January 27, 2012

We happy few

Storyboarding on Wild Grinders S1 has finished - it was a fun gig, and I'm eagerly awaiting the launch of the series. Maybe there'll be a Season 2...

So 2012 has started with me switching to animation. I'm doing 2D stuff at Copernicus, and so far I've worked on 2 projects, a feature and a preschool show. Hopefully I'll have some work to share in the future, but for now it's all under wraps. Maybe the 2013 demo reel will have some.

As for my own projects, 'Onions' is proceeding pretty well. We'd like to have a rough cut put together by the spring... maybe enter it in the Film Fest.

Jan 31st is the deadline for The Sketchbook Project, and my contribution is almost finished. Just a few hours this weekend and it will be ready to go. I'll have to remember to make some scans of it before I send it in.

And The Overlord is also moving along - a merry band of talented adventurers is rallying to the Overlord's call and it is looking more and more like Episode One will become a reality. I should be recording the vocal stuff next week, and then animation can begin.

No comments: